ABA offers webinars and tutorials throughout the year to enhance your ABA education experience as they focus on critical job skills and industry information.
ABA offers more than 50 quality seminars conducted by top-rated national speakers and industry experts. You do not need to sign up in advance for any seminars; however, you do need to schedule them in your personal schedule during the busy week at ABA to take advantage of all that the ABA Education Program has to offer.
ABA’s Marketplace delegates will both have access to this strategic education program of offerings:
- Business Strategies | This track is peppered with unique and innovative approaches to the science of selling and running your business. Participants will be introduced to new niche markets, focus on successful cutting-edge case studies, and how to take the next step in putting your business over the top.
- Sales and Marketing | Sessions will help individuals develop specialized and unique skills to assist them in sales and positioning for higher ROI.
- Technology | Technology sessions help individuals improve their technical skill in this fast-changing business environment. Training sessions will focus on software, emerging online tools such as social media and advanced uses for common computer-based technologies.
- Motorcoach Safety & Regulatory | ABA’s Bus Industry Safety Council (BISC) provides participants with expert speakers and government/industry officials who present on issues and topical interests in the areas of safety and security. Past topics have included: Cybersecurity Threats, Driver Training, In-Vehicle Monitoring Systems, Insurance & Liability Implications, Self-Driving Vehicles, Sleep Apnea, Top 10 Vehicle Violations.
- Motorcoach Maintenance & Repair | ABA’s Bus Maintenance & Repair Council (BusMARC) provides relevant sessions and hand-on education for motorcoach operations. A sampling of past topics include: 110 Outlets & Wifi, Adaptive Braking, AGM Batteries, Remote Diagnostics/Diagnostics Network, and ELD Installation.
- Industry Analysts/Futurists | Our industry’s landscape is changing and ABA is in the forefront of meeting the future needs of motorcoach operators by bringing global industry leaders together to plot the future of transportation. Think electric buses; alternative fuels; the future workforce; and autonomy and mobility-as-a-service. Nowhere else will have this type of gathering or caliber of experts in North America.
- Legislative | Join leaders and representatives for engaging discussions on the legislative, regulatory, and policy issues impacting the motorcoach industry throughout North America and how individuals can get involved.